Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Unfortunate Outcome

Well I happened upon a prediction that I made a while back, most likely, in a drunken stupor. God forbid that it comes true and I’m sure it won’t, but I will share with you my thoughts.

Ok so Congress has passed this near-Trillion dollar stimulus package. What if it fails?
I predict, in my conspiracy thinking way that it just may fail. Then hard pressed to find money after over extending our currency, the country goes broke. America unable to find capital then has to try to borrow from other countries. However in the mean time a group of well informed people, wise to the goings on of the world anticipate this. A “fund” is set in place run by said people whom take contributions from other countries in an attempt to buy the debt of America. The contributors are promised “stock” in the USA, equal to their contributed share. However this “company” turns out to have ulterior motives behind the purchase of the country. Once this occurs the company has the final say in issues concerning everything, from the government, to the laws, to the economy. They appoint one member of the congregation, perhaps the famed “Anti-Christ”, to the position of supreme ruler of America, and it’s all downhill from there. Once in power this ruler can change the currency, dictate the religion, imposes martial law, and owns the governing processes. He is the final word, He is the bringer of war and famine, and HE will eventually bring about the greatest downfall of all…. The World!

Like I said this is just a thought, there is no grain of truth behind this; it is just my prediction of the “end” of the world. Take away from it what you will, I feel we are headed for turbulent times and I pray to God that I’m wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment